Turkey will “show off” in the largest food fair in the world, ANUGA.
More than 8 thousand companies from 100 countries participated to the fair in Germany.
Turkey is represented by more than 300 companies in this important event.
The Istanbul Chamber of Commerce, which has enabled the participation coordination of the fairs, was the locomotive for successful a participation due to long-term work.
Istanbul Chamber of Commerce Vice President Dursun Topçu, who evaluated the fair, emphasized the following points:
- The ANUGA Fair, which is among the most important food and beverage fairs in the world, opened with the theme of “Taste the Future”.
- Turkish companies participating in the fairs will be recognized with their most innovative products.
- Turkish firms will be located in 7 specialized saloons. Everybody knows Turkey’s assertiveness when it comes to the food sector.
- We will have halls dedicated to pastries, beverages, hot drinks, frozen food, meat and meat products, cooking, equipment and technology. Our firms will seek new opportunities in these halls.
- We will take up more than 5,000 square meters. As I have just mentioned, we are very assertive in bakery products.
- We will be very prominent in bread. We will give a message to the world about both technology and taste.
- In the beverage division, there will be very important innovations this year.
- Coffee, which is known as a hard drink, will be differentiated by Turkey. We have taken very important steps in this sense and we will inform the World about our work. We will show our innovations in this area this year.
- Turkish companies in the frozen food sector are also very ambitious. This will also be recognizable in the fair.
- Very assertive preparations were made for meat and meat products.
- We will present the technological innovations in this area with the skill of our chefs this year. We will have performances in this field.
- I think that Turkish companies will be around 300 with the firms that will come other than us.
- Turkey will take place in the first four as always. We will be among the biggest participants of the fair.
Follow the stands of the Turkish firms for the innovations in the food and beverage sector